Saturday 28 July 2018

Honeysuckle Weeks suffered uniform fetish shock

When Foyle’s War returned in 2013, six years after it was axed by ITV, the popular 1940s drama created by Anthony Horowitz will feature a very different Samantha Stewart.
"I asked Anthony if, this time, she could be a little bit less of an ingénue," said Honeysuckle Weeks, who played Stewart. "I hesitate to use the word 'clown’, but she did tend to catch villians with dustbin lids."

Honeysuckle Weeks was happy that she kept her uniform buttoned up during the series, which was set during the Second World War. "It’s mostly true that the people who support you don't want to see you taking your clothes off and bonking any Tom, Dick or Harry."

The then 33-year-old actress added: "I saw a dating advert the other day that said, 'Do you wear a uniform? Or fancy those who do?’ And I thought, 'Oh, my God,’ I didn’t realise it was a fetish."

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment